ALEX WOO | Little Faith | Turquoise Enamel Hamsa Hand | Sterling Silver | WITH 16" CHAIN
As a central symbolism of both Jewish and Muslim faiths, the Hamsa is said to shield its wearers from the devilish eye. Also often referred to as the protectant hand of God, the wearer will be blessed with happiness, luck, and health.
- approximately 1/2 inch high x 5/16 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- solid eco-friendly Sterling Silver with Enamel
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticiy
- hangs on a diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.
We Also Recommend
ALEX WOO | Little Icons | Activist Peace Sign | Sterling Silver | WITH 16" CHAIN
ALEX WOO | Little Icons | Activist Paw | Sterling Silver | WITH 16" CHAIN
ALEX WOO | Little MLB | Houston Astros | Enamel Sterling Silver | WITH 16" CHAIN