ALEX WOO | Little Seasons | Diamond Sunflower | 14K Yellow Gold | WITH 16" CHAIN
The Greek myth of young maiden Clytie says that her desire for the Sun God, Helios, turned her into a sunflower after countless hours of gazing at him. Since then, it has linked the radiant flower to adoration, beauty, and longevity - bringing warmth to all who view it.
As seen on: Tiera Scovbye, playing Polly Cooper on the CW's hit show, Riverdale!
- approximately 1/2 inch high x 1/2 inch wide x 1/8 inch thick
- solid matte-finished eco-friendly 14kt Yellow Gold
- has our signature shiny beveled edge and is stamped for authenticity
- diamond pendants are 14kt Gold set with imported conflict-free diamonds measuring .04 - .12 carats in total weight, approximately H color, SI clarity with a hand signature on the back
- hangs on a delicate diamond cut ball chain with a lobster clasp *Sterling Silver chains are rhodium plated to keep them shiny and sparkling
- arrives packaged in a signature Alex Woo gift box
Because each piece is hand finished and made in our New York workshop, no two pieces are exactly the same - making each one special and unique.