- A future heirloom, crafted of hallmarked sterling silver containing 92.5% pure silver and crowned with our trademark contrasting conical top
- Subtle incised line pattern
- Polished sterling silver appointments
CROSS Century II Sterling Silver Fountain Pen
- A bold take on the classic Cross profile
- Beautiful precious metal and translucent lacquer finishes to choose from
- Precision balanced and weighted for a rich, tactile experience
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- Lifetime Mechanical Guarantee
- Hand-finished stainless steel nib adapts to your unique touch
- Click-off cap
- Specially formulated ink flows flawlessly and dries quickly
- Includes 2 Black Fountain Pen Cartridges (#8921) that are as neat and easy-to-use as a ballpoint or a rollerball refill
- Optional converter available (#8756) to fill pen from bottled ink
The A. T. Cross Company is a major international manufacturer of fine writing instruments and personal accessories. Cross products are sold to consumers through fine stores worldwide and to the business gift market via a network of companies specializing in recognition programs.
Since Richard Cross made the first Cross product in 1846, we have re-invented the writing instrument category, combining design ingenuity with jewelry-quality craftsmanship. We were America's first manufacturer of quality writing instruments, and that means that we've been making pens people use, depend on and enjoy for a long time.
What we’re most proud of, though, isn’t all that’s changed since 1846. It’s what hasn’t changed. Headquartered in beautiful Providence, Rhode Island. A. T. Cross is proud to still be a part of the community we helped build. And we still make products unsurpassed in design and craftsmanship just as Richard Cross did one at a time and by hand.
ENGRAVING AND GIFT WRAPPING
Cross offers custom engraving on most of our products. Our in-house, skilled engravers use state-of-the-art equipment and work to the most exacting standards for unmatched engraving quality. The end result is a personalized writing instrument, watch or accessory of the highest quality that is unparalleled in craftsmanship or attention to detail. When you opt for decoration, you create a truly one-of-a-kind piece for yourself, a friend or a loved one.
A choice of engraving styles is available for most products, including block, script, euro and contempo.
Pens and Pencils
Our expert engraving services are available for a vast majority of our pens and pencils. Names or messages are limited in character length and placement. Engraving styles include block, script, euro, and contempo.
Personalize one of our beautiful leather accessories. Most pieces can be imprinted up to three characters in block letters.
Note: Engraving services are available for select pens, watches and accessories only. The choice of available engraving styles, number of engraving lines, and maximum number of characters per line varies from product to product. We do not accept returns on any engraved items for refunds or merchandise exchanges.
Gift Wrapping and Hand-Written Gift Card
Gift wrapping is available for a majority of products purchased on Cross.com. If requested, your gift will arrive with our silver gift wrap and our seasonal ribbon. To add the perfect finishing touch, we also offer a personalized gift card, hand-written with your message to the recipient. If you would prefer to write your own note, simply request a blank gift card with your purchase.
We Also Recommend
Silver CROSS Pen (Classic Century Sterling Silver Ballpoint Pen)